Thursday, September 17, 2015

Today I sat alone, next to familiar faces and unfamiliar sounds, yet I sat alone. My heart sat on a buoy, one that almost reaches stillness yet once a gentle breeze flit this way, or there, it stirs, it stirs on and on. I sat amongst these familiar strangers and my mind wandered far, back to my lover from the north, the one that was left in the south, the one that never was - almost like a ritual I ran my mind, only along the edges of each and other dull ache that lingers - oh to whom my heart quiets for? till when will my heart quiets down?

Today I sat alone, all alone and I felt a sudden surge of sadness seeped through my veins, pumping poisonous thoughts into my head. My lover from the north, he hurts me. I crawl through of our weird, banausic dance and my heart stirs on and on.

No comments: